jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you hear God's voice? If so, what has he told you?

1. angela kekahu profile image61
    angela kekahuposted 7 years ago

Do you hear God's voice? If so, what has he told you?

2. bellawritter23 profile image74
    bellawritter23posted 7 years ago

I hear him in my head everyday. He tells me when I'm wrong when to speak and when to stay quiet. He reveals many things on a daily basis. Its not a specific thing that he delegates its different encounters that he shows me the way. Sometimes I choose not to listen and do on my own free will and when I make those choses I sometimes pay a consequence.

smiles smile

3. AskAshlie3433 profile image56
    AskAshlie3433posted 7 years ago

I have, or I think I have. I don't hear it with my ears. I hear it inside my heart, my head. Hard to describe but I know when he is around by my body reaction. He told me to follow my dream. Everything else would fall in place.

4. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

YES! I do hear God's voice and if you are truly interested in what He has to say I invite you to read my Hubs. You could learn a lot.

5. pstmighty profile image57
    pstmightyposted 7 years ago

He said to me earlier today . Every SEED is a potential forest. Son you have nations inside of you. He said as far as your eyes can see, its all yours!!! I head him clearly just like you can talk to me.

6. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i'm my god so i hear my voice all the time. i think it's funny how some people say they do when common sense states that they are just hearing theirselves but to each their own.