jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do I only have 100 characters to ask a question?

1. rolandhall profile image56
    rolandhallposted 7 years ago

Why do I only have 100 characters to ask a question?

Clearly this site limits free speech by limiting the character count.  My question was why do you feel you need to comment on your lack of faith and list "famous" people who might believe as you do?  And, why do all "professed" Atheists, continually get it wrong about what it says in the Bible and what science can prove/disprove?  On the upside, you did list science cannot prove religion.  The wide brush is science deals with the natural so it cannot prove/disprove the supernatural.

2. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 7 years ago

You obviously didn't study what I wrote on my atheist hub very well, otherwise you wouldn't be asking those questions. The hub states quite clearly that it's not atheists who get the bible wrong. They know the book far better than religious people do. It turns out that most religious people are unaware of what their bibles say. If they did, maybe they'd think twice about believing it?

I don't feel a need to comment on 'my lack of faith'. I feel a very strong drive to get rid of the ignorance that is driving us back to the dark ages and will, eventually, bring this society to its knees. Dark ages superstitions destroy civilisation.

My question in return. Why do Christians feel the need to talk about their religion on every single forum on the internet? Why do they think they're the ones that have got it right? Why do Christians feel that they have to impose their moral values on others, e.g. abortion?

You have 100 characters to ask a question because it keesp it simple,

3. Pagelift profile image60
    Pageliftposted 7 years ago

You only have 100 characters so you can't crash the Hubpages servers with your lengthy religious ramblings.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

eh. where do you get the idea that all athiests have it wrong. why would you ever state something like that? just because you believe in god , it sure as heck doesn't make it a fact. bud, you seem to forget or not know that if you ask a hundred believers to interpret something in the bible , you will get a hundred different answers. i don't see that as being accurate but that's just me. funny how you actually got rude when answering your own question. yup, you interpret the bible correctly. lol