jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How can you strengthen your faith on God?

1. PR Morgan profile image60
    PR Morganposted 7 years ago

How can you strengthen your faith on God?

2. Lady_E profile image73
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Set time aside for Him everyday to either pray / worship / read the bible or a Christian book or listen to a Christian audio e.g Joel Osteen's site has some inspiring messages.

There are many more ways which I am sure other Hubbers will share with you. Stay Blessed.

3. Thesource profile image80
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

This is a challenging question.

Masters like the Buddha, Jesus, and John the Baptist went into the wilderness and fasted. Moses also strengthened his faith when he was banished into the desert.

4. Mark Upshaw profile image60
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

Put yourself into situations where your faith is all the you have to sustain you.  Namely, live according to your heart and not the external ideas preached to you. 

Listen to the "still small voice" within and it will not lead you astray.

5. karengibsonroc profile image80
    karengibsonrocposted 7 years ago

i strengthen my faith in GOD by strengthening your faith in GOD

6. Van Lal Hmangaih profile image78
    Van Lal Hmangaihposted 7 years ago

We should develop our intimate relationship with God. We have to give our time to read the Bible, meditate on it and apply to our personal and corporate life. Besides, we have to listen to the still voice of the Holy Spirit in anything we do. In other words, we have to be sensitive in the voice of the Holy Spirit.
    Prayer should be one of an inevitable key that we can not ignore for strengthening our faith because that is the time when we are told the wisdom of God. Besides, time to listen from other's experience. God often use other people to correct an strength our faith.

7. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image56
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

spend some time talking to others that have had life changing experiences with their God,

google mircales and such like, read reports of what people have gone through,

with all these eye witness testimonies i reckon your faith would grow

8. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

look at yourself. look at how you have changed over the years and you will get more faith . you are god and you are the one who is making these changes. nothing else can give you more strength then the realisation that you are god and you control where you will go tomorrow.

working