Can anyone see heaven or hell before death?

1. ankandhk profile image80
    ankandhkposted 7 years ago

Can anyone see heaven or hell before death?

I think its gonna a weird que. but I want to know about it!

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Yes. On August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. It is glorious and it is real. Since I have seen and been there, all that I can say to you is to prepare yourself for the other side of death. I know personally what to expect when I die physically on the earth and crossover to the other side of death. What you will get is exactly what you have done and prepare yourself while living on the earth in your physical human body which in return you will get on the other side of death in your spiritual body.

3. profile image53
    John Bethkeposted 6 years ago

There is no physical heaven or hell.  Heaven and Hell could be thought of as states of mind that one chooses for himself during his lifetime. Choose a life based on principles that are anti-life (drugs, murder, theft, communism, etc) and you will certainly be in hell before you die.  Choose principles that are directed toward life (life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, productivity, honesty, etc) and you will certainly be in heaven long before your death. 

Think of heaven as the consequence of making choices that are integrated with things that you value and make you happy.  And hell would the be consequence of making choices that contradict your values and make you unhappy. 

With this answer, you will no only see heaven before you die but you will be able to enjoy it with those you love here on earth.

working