jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If the same day repeating in your life?

1. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

If the same day repeating in your life?

Once you wake up and realize you have gone to yesterday again, if this repeats everyday? If your life paused and repeated for only a particular day,what you will do?

2. rontlog profile image84
    rontlogposted 7 years ago

Hilarious - but thought provoking.

Yes my days seem to be vey similar, either its a work day, where it is the same old stuff, or a day off at home with the never ending piles of washing up and laundry to tackle.

Looks like I need to make more time for some fun and adventure in my life.

For my ideal Groundhog day, the day would have to be very long to start with to fit everything in.

Firstly, There would be no housework as it had all been done the day before:)
    I would probably be somewhere warm maybe Thailand on holiday with my family and friends, we would all have breakfast together, then go to the beach and relax and swim.
    In the afternoon we would take a trip out somewhere or have time alone. Then meet up in the evening for dinner and have a beach party in the evening and sit around a fire chatting or dancing on the beach.

3. Keith Worth profile image59
    Keith Worthposted 7 years ago

Probably suffer a complete and utter loss of conscience since nothing I would do could have any true consequences. The Id would run the show and I'd probably act without restraint.

Not sure how many repeats of the same day it would take for this to happen but it seems inevitable for a person to go feral if they couldn't move forward.

4. phiphi profile image59
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

I will be very happy if it will gonna be the day repeating in my life

5. W.R. Shinn profile image71
    W.R. Shinnposted 7 years ago

Holy cow!!  Nothing like gettin' 2-4-1!  Take it!  Enjoy it!  Live it!

working