jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

When is the best time of day for you to pray?

1. Virtuous1 profile image59
    Virtuous1posted 5 years ago

When is the best time of day for you to pray?

Do you pray early in the morning? Evening time or just before you go to bed?

2. Ellana317 profile image78
    Ellana317posted 5 years ago

I don't have a particular time... God and I are in constant conversation.  Sometimes it gets put on hold but we always pick up right where we left off.  I talk to God whenever and however I can... :-)

Virtuous1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

that is good I use to do it in the morning but now I do it in the evenings.

3. backporchstories profile image81
    backporchstoriesposted 5 years ago

Best time to pray?  24/7....every breath is sacred that all words that pass the lips should be with Creator teachings in mind.

amen sister

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I like to pray while I am driving. It makes it much easier for me to concentrate and not be distracted by things going on during the day, or encroaching sleep at night.

My husband prays while driving to work it helps him to take his mind off of things and think on Jesus..

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Any time you feel the need. You can pray where ever you may be at that certain point in time. You can even pray while driving. Your eyes don't have to be closed or us on our knees for God to ALWAYS here his Children. smile

6. newcalendar profile image69
    newcalendarposted 5 years ago

It tends to be in the evening as much as anything now, very early morning is a glorious time to though with no one else around and just the birds.

working