jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you believe in God?

1. Diki Bird profile image71
    Diki Birdposted 7 years ago

Do you believe in God?

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I know GOD and walk with GOD moment by moment in my every day life. GOD threw in a bonus for me when on August 1 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. It is glorious. Believing in GOD is the first step. Knowing GOD and walking with GOD moment by moment is the final step for a person life on the earth before they die on the earth and crossover to the other side of death. Personally I am living in total recall of what is waiting for me on the other side of death while I am still alive and living on the earth before I die and crossover to the other side of death.

3. DrewCaveney profile image71
    DrewCaveneyposted 7 years ago

No. Yet I'm not a religion hater. I believe religion is a good thing and people can believe in whatever they want to believe in. Religion creates culture, and brings people together. I believe that people who follow a religion should stop hating atheists.

4. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 7 years ago

Yes, I believe in God.  God is beyond Religion and the comprehension of the human species. I do not blame atheis for not believing in God, nor would I condem them, the point is God should be so great that it is hard to believe that God really exist. That is why faith is importat.

Best wishes.

DR

working