jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do angels exist?

1. jenna7333 profile image59
    jenna7333posted 7 years ago

Do angels exist?

2. webguyonline profile image53
    webguyonlineposted 7 years ago

on my personal point of view, I do believe that angels do exist. :-)

3. livingsimply profile image60
    livingsimplyposted 7 years ago

I believe in angels.  I will tell you why.  I used to manage an alternative therapy centre.  A man had been seeing one of the therapist as he lost his wife to cancer when they were in early 20s.  The therapists worked with him to bring his wife into the discussion and slowly this began to work.  I knew no more than that.  On his last session I opened the front door of the centre for him and said Hi etc and he followed the therapist into the room.  I went to shut the front door and realised someone was pushing to get in.  I thought it was one of my many dogs!  I opened the door again and 'someone' walked in behind the man and followed him into his session.  I am quite clear in my mind about that.  I believe it was his wife and she had become his angel....

4. skellie profile image79
    skellieposted 6 years ago

I Absolutely believe angels exist.  With such a beautiful earth that has been created, there has to be!  I have seen some amazing and unexplainable things, in my life. I believe angels made them happen. I am no expert and it is not a definate answer to your question but the earth is a spectacular place.  smile