What do you think of Sylvia Browne's book "The Mystical Life of Jesus"? I wish I

1. profile image45
    jekorbposted 7 years ago

What do you think of Sylvia Browne's book "The Mystical Life of Jesus"? I wish I'd never read it!!!

Dear Isabella:  I don't know how religious you are, but unfortunately, I just read Sylvia Browne's book on the mystical life of Jesus Christ.  I sure wish I hadn't!  Where does she get off spewing garbage about the non-Resurrection, Jesus living in the south of France, and other horrifying platitudes, all b/c that "voice in her head" Francine, says so?  Frankly, I think she has had a brain tumor for decades; she needs to be committed.  She has ruined Easter for me; I hate her.  Any comments???------Joan

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Never let the secular world affect your faith.  If you read a news article claiming Christ was never born, would you stop believing? Set her book aside, or toss it out and pick up your Bible and reread the resurrection.  Reading Scripture has a remarkable affect on our faith.

3. peanutroaster profile image72
    peanutroasterposted 6 years ago

Faith is based on ignoring reason and logic.  Don't go there.  Just restrict your reading to the holy bible and don't stray out of the bubble of your church teachings.  Above all else don't let anything threaten your faith.

working