jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What you do when anyone harrase you by racism/racial word?

1. ankandhk profile image80
    ankandhkposted 7 years ago

What you do when anyone harrase you by racism/racial word?

2. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 7 years ago

You have the power to choose between accepting the harassment or denying it. What another person says or does is only their perhaps ill informed opinion. Words have no power until you give them power. They are just words.

3. ankandhk profile image80
    ankandhkposted 7 years ago

Vishaaa you are not right. Don't do this in that time,otherelse situation can be worse!

4. profile image0
    bolt1951posted 7 years ago

You Get a bat and hit low.....That simple and if they are to big then you have to turn to the equalizer (a gun) nah just kidding ignorance is exactly what it means ignore and just keep on walking and don't look back. For the most part people like this are scared shitless. Why do you not see a Ku Klux Clan Member go to Harlem by himself mind you and start all his retoric, Ah!!!! because fools they're not and real balls they don't have either,

5. kamruluits profile image59
    kamruluitsposted 7 years ago

Just calm down and try to impress them by your moderate behavior...

6. tfhodge profile image56
    tfhodgeposted 6 years ago

As long as there is no threat of physical harm, I know it is not a personal attack against me. It is the consequence of internal self-hate of an unbalanced soul. If I respond to hate, in like fashion - I then become tainted and waxed with such 'dis-ease' and misery. I prefer freedom, not bondage, to any and all forms of harassment.

working