jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do Indigos need to meditate as far as other people do in order to recieve greate

1. keepitnatural profile image73
    keepitnaturalposted 6 years ago

Do Indigos need to meditate as far as other people do in order to recieve greater spiritual insight?

2. Alexander Pease profile image62
    Alexander Peaseposted 6 years ago

Indigos, crystal children, whatever you want to call someone. They are all psychic. As far as I know, all psychics need to meditate and lead a healthy lifestyle to remain balanced.

There is no way to measure spiritual insight, so I cannot properly answer this question. I can say though, that no matter what you are labeled, meditating is a personal matter. It is done as much, or as little as each individual sees fit.

3. Kim Bunch profile image59
    Kim Bunchposted 6 years ago

Meditation helps in a surprising way. Meditation is good for anyone. Especially those that are experiencing a high level of stress. To take time out everyday to meditate can relieve tension and reduce stressful situation. Along with the benefits of self reflection, comtemplation, and spiritual insight.

4. soniafernandez profile image74
    soniafernandezposted 6 years ago

innocent or maladaptive?  It is not uncommon for people to often fear
    or even label things they do not quite understand as being different and
    belonging to a completely different category. One such concept is that of
    'indigo kids' who have been... read more

5. monaz profile image61
    monazposted 6 years ago

Meditation is a personal choice. Neither a compulsion, nor a necessity.Same goes for indigos.

Indigos are here for a reason; they want to contribute in making a better world...and they make our lives more colorful.

working