jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Folks from various faiths believe Jesus was God and some do not.

1. Harlan Colt profile image75
    Harlan Coltposted 6 years ago

Folks from various faiths believe Jesus was God and some do not.

Do you believe it is a salvation issue one way or the other?

2. HattieMattieMae profile image61
    HattieMattieMaeposted 6 years ago

Yeap that is true! They like to debate over this!

3. DanuckInUSA profile image60
    DanuckInUSAposted 6 years ago

Christ is the way the truth and the life and not shall enter the kingdom but through Him.

4. MBDungo profile image58
    MBDungoposted 6 years ago

"Work your own salvation with fear and trembling."

If you have a son, is your son a human? If the monkey have a son, is the monkey's son a monkey?

Remember Jesus is the begotten son of God the Father.

5. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 6 years ago

Only the Christian faith believes Yahshua (Jesus) is God.

Yes, we are told what God expects, who He wants us to worship and so forth. He gave us the keys to His Kingdom. Any other way would bring us short of salvation.

Yahshua spoke not of himself, He spoke the words God gave him to speak about God. But people seem to ignore his statements about this.

John 14:24
    "Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me."

"The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear, "according to all you desired of the LORD your God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying,
    'Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, nor let me see this great fire anymore, lest I die.'
    "And the LORD said to me: 'What they have spoken is good. 'I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.
    'And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him."

6. profile image45
    privic4ruleposted 6 years ago

Nice question pal. the bible tells us all that Jesus is a lord over us all, and the first son of God. which no one will come to the father, but only though the son of God. various faiths, believes but one word called bible(worlds of God).

7. windndown profile image57
    windndownposted 6 years ago

I watch every Sunday on the DayStar channel a show called  http://www.discoveringthejewishjesus.com/  So some Jewish People do believe in Jesus... Praise GOD and Jesus is Lord!

8. Lyn.Stewart profile image70
    Lyn.Stewartposted 6 years ago

Mr Happy is right. Only the christian based faiths believe in Jesus.

There are many differing faiths out there that believe in many varied Gods and Goddesses.

I'm not here to say who is right and who is wrong, all I wish to point out is that all faiths should be able to have their say and their beliefs accepted as their own and not be judged for having differing views to you.

My point is that I have noticed that just because Mr Happy doesn't believe in your God/s he has been voted down by everyone. If you dont want other religions to answer the question reformat it specifically for christians.