jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

The coolest thing you have ever done?

1. DanuckInUSA profile image60
    DanuckInUSAposted 6 years ago

The coolest thing you have ever done?

Bungee jumping, sky diving, tattoos you name it what is the coolest thing you have ever done?

2. akuigla profile image62
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

As Jesus said:
    The coolest think was and still is to help widows,orphans and people in trouble and keep myself unspotted from the world.

3. localgrunts profile image60
    localgruntsposted 6 years ago

Landing an airplane at stall speed and touching the wheels in the snow of hill before you get to the runway.

4. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image59
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 6 years ago

a kick flip on the beach smile basically my hub picture

5. Roger Rabbit profile image59
    Roger Rabbitposted 6 years ago

I don't think a thing or activity can be cool I think its more of a demeanor. Like you can go sky diving and cry like a little baby the whole way down, that's not very cool. You can get a tattoo of a unicorn that's not cool. Being able to get that tattoo of a unicorn and wear it with pride, that's cool. That being said everything I do is "cool" cause i never lose my "cool" lol.

6. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Writing 1 article and putting it on the internet and having it be found in 2 months from referring sites and is seen in 8 countries without me lifting a finger to promote it myself. No members on hubpages can see it but the rest of the world can see the greatest article on the earth. Now that is cool and the King of cool.

7. ExplodingPopTart profile image57
    ExplodingPopTartposted 6 years ago

That's a bit of an objective question. Different people regard different things to be 'cool.' For instance, I don't find sky diving to be 'cool' in that I have a severe phobia of heights and airplanes.
    I digress...
    I have climbed the Tower of Pisa. I thought that was pretty neat!

8. Rastamermaid profile image74
    Rastamermaidposted 6 years ago

Have my son!

Being a single parent isn't easy,infact it's pretty scarey and difficult at times but I'm glad I did it.

In today's world of choice,I think it was pretty cool I chose life and had my son.

9. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

Dog Mountain, Oregon USA - crashed out half-way up. A wave of incents flew above me as I looked above being chased by a tiny small birds that were herding them.

Didn't know birds did that.

10. Edoka Writes profile image60
    Edoka Writesposted 6 years ago

Got lost in New York, bumped into Coney Island, and had a ball.

11. (Couly) profile image53
    (Couly)posted 6 years ago

i once threw a fork at my friend and it stuck in the wall at the side of his head.

tried about 30 times to stick it in the wall again couldnt do it

12. PlanksandNails profile image85
    PlanksandNailsposted 6 years ago

To my best recollection, it was a polar bear dip.

working