jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do yo believe there is no God ?

1. towsen profile image53
    towsenposted 7 years ago

Why  do  yo  believe  there  is  no  God ?

Why  do  you  believe  there  is no  God  and  what  and where  is  your  evidence. Where  did  you  get  this  from. If  God  don't  exist  my  friend where  does good  come  from. And  if  God  don't  exist how  a  person  say  evil  is  in  the  world ?

2. profile image0
    Chasukposted 7 years ago

It isn't a matter of believing that there is no God, it is a matter of not believing that God exists. Those are two different things, and the difference isn't trivial.

Your second and third questions are answered best by Sam Harris's excellent book, The Moral Landscape.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

just look at the world and you have to realise that god is fiction. between all of the natural disasters which kill so many, all of the falso religious teachings and just how the universe is, it's a no-brainer. look at how species ceased to exist well before humans were ever here and how science explains evolution and again it's a no-brainer. good and evil are nothing more then common sense and survival. if we allowed murder and rape etc., our existence would have been short lived and our planet would be full of death without any caring . it's really quite simple. if god was so loving why would millions of kids be born completely messed up with diseases and missing limbs, mental retardation etc.

4. profile image12
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

God is nowhere you say. I repeat the same but altering the alphabets a little as "God is now here". I just created a space between the letter 'w' and 'h'. Now the entire meaning is changed. Secondly, you assert 'there is' and say no God. First you assert and then negate it. This shows the nature of mind. If there is no God, the word itself would not have come into existence. I answer to your question 'logically' and not superstitiously.

working