jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you could visit one event in time, what would it be?

1. ThatFatGuy profile image82
    ThatFatGuyposted 6 years ago

If you could visit one event in time, what would it be?

Past, Present, or Future, but you would not remember it at all upon return. What would it be, and why?

2. lmoynihan082 profile image59
    lmoynihan082posted 6 years ago

I'd like to go forward about 20 years into the future just to see how I ended up but I would like to remember it when i return as I would like the chance to right some wrongs.

3. DanuckInUSA profile image59
    DanuckInUSAposted 6 years ago

The coming of the Spirit at Pentecost. To be there when the Spirit descended for the first time would be amazing.

4. Roger Rabbit profile image59
    Roger Rabbitposted 6 years ago

Woodstock ,duh! Winning! Who cares if I wouldn't remember it. I'm sure a lot of people who were there don't remember.

5. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

I'd love to be able to go back and be a witness to all that Jesus did and said and become one of His apostles to receive the Holy Spirit.

6. TheSloneGal profile image60
    TheSloneGalposted 6 years ago

Gees that is a hard one for sure I would like to have been around when Jesus was here and bee there with a cam coder

7. profile image56
    lar and asrposted 6 years ago

The very begging of everything

8. localgrunts profile image59
    localgruntsposted 6 years ago

I'm sure I already did it.. just don't remember. smile

9. ryancarter profile image59
    ryancarterposted 6 years ago

While the very begging of everything sounds interesting (nooch lar and asr) , I'd instead go 10 seconds into the future and give myself a huge wedgie.  Then I'd be stuck in this constant wedgie loop.  Sounds like fun...