jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever experienced or seen anything supernatural or paranormal?

1. ThatFatGuy profile image82
    ThatFatGuyposted 7 years ago

Have you ever experienced or seen anything supernatural or paranormal?

Good or Bad. Just a nice summary of the situation and maybe, if possible, an explanation for what it might of been.

2. amymarie_5 profile image85
    amymarie_5posted 7 years ago

Yes, I saw my dad in my room the night after he died. I was scared at first and I may have scared him off because of that. I wish he'd visit me again.

3. Midianite profile image57
    Midianiteposted 7 years ago

Sure have.

It appeared to be some kind of flying thing in the sky, it moved rapidly and faster than any plane or jet (kind of resembling a sun).

For those who would like to read about it,

http://hubpages.com/hub/Paranormal-Encounter

4. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

yes i have and i would rather not give a summary just to say that it was realy scary and i hope it never happens agin

5. drbillfannin profile image59
    drbillfanninposted 6 years ago

I was in a really bad car wreck and was saved from injury by what I believe to be an angel. I felt something holding me just like a safety harness, but the vehicle I was in had no seat belts, and we crashed at over 70 mph. The five cars we hit were completely totaled. I should have been killed but survived without a scratch. Experts can't explain the accident. It defies science completely.

I was at a Christian campus dormitory when I experienced a demonic presence. I told the caretaker who informed me that I was the third person to tell him that. It was very real and unnerving. I heard it walking, felt it staring at me, and even a scream when I denounced it by the power of Christ.

I have more stories, but these two are the best. I don't believe in ghosts of dead people, but I do believe in angels and demons. They are very Biblical.

working