jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Have you ever experienced what you believe to be quite a "coincidence?"

1. Sparklea profile image74
    Sparkleaposted 6 years ago

Have you ever experienced what you believe to be quite a "coincidence?"

2. WD Curry 111 profile image61
    WD Curry 111posted 6 years ago

Yes! I was just thinking of asking anyone if the have ever experienced a remarkable coincidence.

3. teaches12345 profile image94
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

Yes.  It's always surprising when you experience one. People often think alike and then when they respond similarly it is amazing... what a coincidence.

4. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

yes, sometimes I'll be thinking of someone and they'll call...out of the blue! I've had other instances as well and it's kind of cool.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Yes.  We started out in So. Calif as kids, moved all over ended up in MT.  After moving to MT, we had dinner with an older couple and after a lot of talking, found out that when my husband was a kid, his family bought a dog from this gal's mother.  She even showed him a picture of the house and he remembered going there for the dog.

It was a huge strange coincidence.

6. JamaGenee profile image84
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

Oh yes, many times!  However, there's no such thing as a "coincidence".  The root of the word is "coincide". Therefore what one person would call a "coincidence", I call simply two or more events happening, for one reason or another, at the same time.  Like picking up the phone to call a friend and that friend is already on the other end of the line.  "Coincidences" are nothing more than the cosmos having a bit of fun with us backward humans. ;D

7. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Yes, in a way as I have met someone that happened to be there during my trip in hiking.

It happened not only twice but three times and it is really coincidence since we didn't know each other nor it was a planned trip.

After the third meet, we decided to chat and now we are friends.

8. Attikos profile image80
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

All the time. I've dreamed events that later occurred in waking life, looked for things that weren't there and found them, experienced the past. Time is not the momentary phenomenon we think it to be, the material world is not all there is.