Presently will god speak to the gentiles who will be the 144,000? can you know

1. mdiggs1234 profile image77
    mdiggs1234posted 7 years ago

Presently will god speak to the gentiles who will be the 144,000?  can you know if you are one now ?

I enjoyed this article...will god speak to those gentiles who are part of the remnant now..to let them know who they are...how can you know if you are part of this 144,000?

2. SpiritPhilosopher profile image52
    SpiritPhilosopherposted 7 years ago

"God" will never speak in a way through any other medium
    that would be a contradiction to the truth involved in the term "God".

3. Elijah Returns profile image61
    Elijah Returnsposted 7 years ago

Thanks, it wasnt the first I have written on this subject. The 144000 appear during the first 1/2 of the 7 year tribulation period, whereas the last two witnesses appear during the tribulation. Like Moses and Aaron they will bring the plagues down upon the earth until Antichrist gives up and gives in.......its the exodus story all over again. But, before we get to the great tribulation, the 144000 will gather the great crowd, and they will come through that tribulation with them together...they must get sealed towards the end of the first 1/2 of the 7 year period, for 30 days before Antichrists ascension to power all false religion will be abolished (1290 days begin).
    The 144000, they arrive on the scene when the last 7 years begin. They are the remnant of the diaspora. Those who are of that group are inherently Jewish and only the spirit can confirm to them that they are of this group. The bible is a special letter written to them. There is only one medium between man and God and that medium is Christ. But, the power of God's spirit this is what confirms, and like all prophets previously, they either write, or speak as they are driven, and this will be the case in this group of the 144000, but along with preaching, there must also be powerful works, and Jesus said that his chosen ones will perform greater works than he had done, and it will be their preaching and works that will draw the crowds and desirable things out of all the nations to serve God in the way in which he desires. These people will go up to make the true body. So very few will be getting saved out of all the things which are yet to come, and so many will out of the stubbornness of their own hearts and the desire to please men will remain where they are until the very end. You must remember, that a pre requisite for lot to be saved was to get up and get out, this required faith, and the same will be asked again when God lets the cry go forward to leave babylonic false worship before its destruction at the hands of Antichrist. I am glad I am part of nothing on this earth related to any kind of false worship. True worship is coming, the body will be built, and this restoration must be done by the end time Elijah before the day of the lord comes, and it will be the work of this remnant that will prove that the kingdom is indeed close at hand.

working