Do you believe in Female Pastors is it OK for them to preach the truth?

1. TheSloneGal profile image59
    TheSloneGalposted 7 years ago

Do you believe in Female Pastors is it OK for them to preach the truth?

Is it OK for women to preach the truth from bible. I do 100% I don't think it should be just men because women has a great understanding of the bible as well as men not all but allot and women can some times explain things better as well for some reason

2. Invisiblestats profile image57
    Invisiblestatsposted 7 years ago

I myself have never had a problem with women in the church.
    I do agree with your point that women do explain things sometimes in a way that is a lot easier to understand and maybe it is because things come across from a female in a more compassionate way for some reason..

I guess I can not really comment on whether I believe it is right or wrong, as alot of people feel that I as  Gay female should not really have a belief in God as such as the way I live is a sin in some peoples eyes.

But I do believe that everyone has a right to believe in their god and talk about him and teach others about him.I believe that is truly what god would want.

Where the story and teachings of God come from Male/Female.. Does it really matter? Isn't it more important that the story and teachings be told than who tells it?

3. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

If someone can do it better than another, regardless of gender, why should they be denied?  To deny someone because of gender is discriminatory and wrong.

working