What are your thoughts on the Viracochians of South America?

1. The Ski profile image79
    The Skiposted 6 years ago

What are your thoughts on the Viracochians of South America?

Were they real? How come their history reads similar to the bible?
    I have not read much literature on this yet so I would appreciate any input from the community.

2. profile image35
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

I hope this helps. Yes they were real.VIRACOCHA according to the Incas of Peru placed the first humans,and gave them a golden wand so to locate the furture Cuzco.And granted civilization to the forerunners of the INCAS.This is where it gets a bit hard to understand if you don't have a strong scolarity background in ancient history.I will give you some info on it!! The GOD VIRACOCHA was NOT A MYTHOLOGICAL GOD!! He was the HITTITE GOD TESHUB the storm god and was always depicted brandishing his lightning weapon.As you see to this day carved into the side of a mountain today! And he was also ISHKUR/ADAD to the SUMERIANS.He was an anunnaki lord whom was revered as a god by the ancients.Once preople accept the undisputed fact that the gods in the pantheons of ancient times were ANUNNAKI(those who from heven to earth came) there are no more paradoxes and it all comes clear! I would strongly recomend that you get the book The Lost Realms by Zecharia Sitchin.It will answer all of your questions.It's about a 12.00 dollar book and very well worth the read!!! I will probably publish a hub re: this in near future!!!!