jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Is there a country where you can live with 1000 usd per month (in south america

1. carrentalinfo profile image62
    carrentalinfoposted 7 years ago

Is there a country where you can live with 1000 usd per month (in south america or africa)

and one can live decently (cover living expenses)

2. Roger Rabbit profile image60
    Roger Rabbitposted 7 years ago

Try Central America, Costa Rica or Belize. I wouldn't go to Africa, though 1000 usd a month in some places might as well be a million.

3. profile image29
    Chika1posted 7 years ago

Yes, In Nigeria you can live with 1000$ per month and even be happy, all you need is your interest coming over. is a lovely place to be

4. simeonvisser profile image83
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

In South-East Asia you can also live for that amount of money.

5. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

There are countries you can move to, with 500$ a month and live a pretty good life style. I have visited a few . I made a hub about it ,if you want to take a look . Most of these places also offer you a tax free stay . http://www.hubpages.com/hub/countries-to-move-to

6. Mahmo profile image61
    Mahmoposted 7 years ago

Do you mean in South America or ( South Africa ).....or South America or ( Africa in general )

7. philirodje profile image59
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

There are lots of countries you can live with less than USD 500 per month and you can live decently. trust me you will tagged a rich man in the area where you reside in.

8. profile image0
    bhaveshpatel03posted 7 years ago

I cant say about africa & latin america but india is place where u can easily live 2-3 months. With good living standard.

9. carrentalinfo profile image62
    carrentalinfoposted 7 years ago

@ Mahmo  i was thinking either in south america or

anywhere in africa . South africa is too expensive, been there.

10. Apepperson profile image59
    Apeppersonposted 7 years ago

Try the Philippines. Cheaper if you don't live in Manila or one of the other large cities, but even there, still pretty darn cheap!

11. Brahmins profile image55
    Brahminsposted 7 years ago

I seconded Southeast Asia. You can live at a decent standard for not so much money.

working