jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite place in South America?

1. Megan Coxe profile image76
    Megan Coxeposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite place in South America?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5510633_f260.jpg

2. Hello, hello, profile image61
    Hello, hello,posted 6 years ago

All the countries in South America, I wrote about, are interesting. Especially  their history and beautiful sceneries. Unfortunately, with most of them they are ruled by drug lords and it is dangerous to visit.  Thank you for your question.

3. Megan Coxe profile image76
    Megan Coxeposted 6 years ago

While I agree in that all countries that I´ve visited in South America are interesting and beautiful, I must say that I disagree that they are all (or any of them for that matter) ruled by drug lords. And dangerous.... it depends on what you mean. If by that you mean that tourists are often pick-pocketed, then yes, but then again that is the case in many other places. There are a few places I wouldn´t go right now, Venezuela being main one, but I´ve never had a problem in any of the countries I´ve visitied. Anyway, to answer my own question, I guess I would say Uruguay or Argentina. Beautiful, historical, interesting, great food....

1. bolsasdepapel profile image61
      bolsasdepapelposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Argentina is beautiful . where in this country was the one you like?

4. stephaniedas profile image92
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

The Amazon rainforest. It is gorgeous and full of beautiful plants and animals. I also love the feeling of being "off the grid"...quiet and surrounded by nature.

5. profile image0
    Derdriuposted 6 years ago

Corcovado in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is my absolute favorite place in South America. The welcoming Christ figure is so beautifully carved and so visible from so many places. The view is incredible, in terms of both the land and the sea scapes.

working