jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Which kind of love is most important to you?

1. The Jet profile image78
    The Jetposted 7 years ago

Which kind of love is most important to you?

Family love? The love of God? Your friends? yourself?  Your dreams? The love your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband?

2. Darlene Sabella profile image58
    Darlene Sabellaposted 7 years ago

I believe that love changes through each decade of age, I am in my last chapter of life, I am not interested anymore in the kind of love from the past.  I have loved deeply and no one else can fill that space, it's sacred space.  However, I would like comfortable love, easy, quiet, understanding and has value.in the since of respect for each other, love can grow and flow  in it's natual place.

3. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

"Love" is a very general word, meant to portray a variety of different emotions. and i want to say that every type of love  is most important to me "I love my parents," "I love God," because he help us in every trouble ............. so on

4. mdhsmith profile image57
    mdhsmithposted 7 years ago

Agape: any form of sacrificial love!

5. Kamalesh050 profile image81
    Kamalesh050posted 7 years ago

All kind of love is important to me , cannot say which one is more or which one is less.

6. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

All those are very important loves in everyone's life but the love of God rules in my life.....no other one matters without this one....with God's love....i get all the other love and much more

AAANNIIITTTT YYYYOOOOOUUUU LLLLOOOVVVVIIIINNNNGGGGG MMMMEEEE
    see

7. How? profile image36
    How?posted 7 years ago

Love is life, and life is beautiful... I personally feel that family love is the love we all need most in our life.

8. Roger Rabbit profile image59
    Roger Rabbitposted 7 years ago

I would like to say the naked kind. That isn't long enough though so the sweaty naked kind of love.

Don't act like you don't know the kind I'm talking about either.

9. SpiritPhilosopher profile image52
    SpiritPhilosopherposted 7 years ago

Love of 'God' is the base of all other Physical love.

10. DanuckInUSA profile image61
    DanuckInUSAposted 7 years ago

The love of God. Family holds grudges, friends come and go, my wife will pass away but God is eternal.

working