Have you ever experienced divine intervention?

1. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

Have you ever experienced divine intervention?

Divine intervention is when God steps in and helps out by some means of an unexplainable factor in an event.  Have you seen it?  Care to share your story?

2. yazoogal43 profile image37
    yazoogal43posted 6 years ago

YES MORE THAN ONCE, I FELL DOWN A COMPLETE FLIGHT OF STAIRS HEADFIRST AND SUFFERED NO LOSS OF CONCIOUSNESS OR PAIN AND SAT THEIR LAUGHING WHEN THE PARAMEDICSS ARRIVED, AFTER 2 SURGERIES ON MY HIP I WAS TOLD I WOULD NEVER WALK , GOD SENT ME TO JOHN C CLOHISEY AT BARNES JEWISH HOSPITAL WITH MY LEFT LEG AN INCH AND MORE SHORTER THAN THE RIGHT, I NOW WALK. WITH MY SECOND CHILD I WAS DYING IN BIRTH AND SAW THE LIGHT AND FELT MYSELF GOING TO SLEEP WHEN I AWOKE AND I AND MY SON ARE FINE. PRAISE HIS NAME.

3. C-Bless profile image60
    C-Blessposted 6 years ago

I have experienced more divine appointments than interventions where I met the person who could most help me at the time I needed the help. I did hear a testimony today about divine intervention. A friend's car was spoken into and her spirit told her to not go outside (that would've been the moment  her car was being broken into), Shortly after, she had another check in her spirit to go outside and that's when she discovered the vandalism. Very crucial info was stolen -- electronics that stored her entire life. Chances of retrieval were nil to none as it occurred in the worst part of town. She prayed for restoration of her belongings. Less than 24 hours later, officers called; the first thing that was said to her was, 'you are a blessed woman'.  Mostly everthing stolen was found and returnd.  Praise the Lord ...

working