jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Whats your take on it?

1. Faeriephenomenon profile image59
    Faeriephenomenonposted 6 years ago

Whats your take on it?

People should stop thinking about judgement day because the more people think about it the more likely it is to become real. Think peaceful thoughts and you will be fine. Maybe? but with the worlds conciousness working together on the idea of destruction...well thats no bueno.

2. Frank Atanacio profile image82
    Frank Atanacioposted 6 years ago

Judgement day is everyday.. we make our on tracks.. so we're judged everyday.. Bueno?

3. www.lookseenow profile image60
    www.lookseenowposted 6 years ago

The Bible disagrees Judgment day is not everyday, because God has set a day in which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth by a man whom he has appointed, and he has furnished a guarantee to all men in that he has resurrected him from the dead.   (Acts 17:31)

That day is in the future, and day in the Bible can refer to a period of time, not necessarily a literal 24-hour day.

4. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Since only God knows when you last day as a human on earth is, why worry? Why not try to enjoy every second of every day as it comes and forget totally aboout what might or could happen? When your time is up, it's up and Bon Voyage!

5. Born Again 05 profile image79
    Born Again 05posted 6 years ago

Judgement day is real. It will not just go away because you stop thinking about it. But if you listen to God's Word in the Bible, you need not fear it either.  In Hebrews 9:27 we are told. "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement."  In John 5:24 Jesus says,"Most assuredly, I say to you,he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life and shall not come into judgement, but has passed from death into life." There will also be a day when God's wrath will be poured out on this earth (the tribulation) but the believers will have already been taken out of here through the rapture of the church.

6. Shahid Bukhari profile image59
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

All what I am ... or will be ... in Eternity ... Is, my Take in it.

working