Why is there no scripture concerning a Pre-Tribulation period.

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

Why is there no scripture concerning a Pre-Tribulation period.

We shall be caught up to meet the lord in the air refer to judgment day.Someone added "Rapture" to speak of another occurrence besides Judgment day,but have no scripture to verify what they say.It is written that we should ADD nothing to His words and take nothing from it."Rapture" as a separate title that both add to and take away from bible scripture which states that we will ascend to Heaven before Christ returns
    .They make 2 and 2 to be 5 instead of 4 by such separation and addition of philosophy concerning  scripture of the end times of our existence.
    It is misleading and  incorrect.

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

The End of Times ... Is Stated, in "all" Religious Scriptures ... because, The Mention, is not Limited, to Biblical.

The Koran, is very Specific, about the Day ... and The Day, being preceded by Certain Signs, and Events ... what Christian Thinkers have given the name of Tribulations, and Rapture.

Thus, in my understanding, the Terms, Rapture, Passion, and Tribulations, represent Exegesis arrived Opinions of Scholars and Clergy ... Their purpose, ostensibly, is making the Bible Stated, more readily Comprehensible, to lay men.

And as to why, there is no scripture concerning a Pre- Tribulation Period in the Testaments... What I Believe in is the Truth that What Scriptures State ... is the Same, Stated by all Prophets of God ...

Therefore, it is incorrect to assume, that there is no Scripture, Stating about Tribulations ... Preceding the Testaments.

All Scriptures Say the same ...

3. preacher2003 profile image57
    preacher2003posted 6 years ago

We are in the pre-tribulation period right now, also known as the "church age" dispensation.

We who believe in Jesus will be 'raptured' out which is the same thing as the first resurrection. 

Judgment can be seen in I Peter 4:17,18 ; Revelation 20: and II Corinthians concerning the Great White Throne, Judgment seat of Christ and also the beginning of it which starts with God's people... if we follow John 10:9, 14:6; Romans 10:9-13 we shall be what Jesus wants us to be. Believe in Him and be saved -