jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If I was a cat I would... ???

1. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

If I was a cat I would... ???

Finish off the sentence. It's a good way to see how people react to being a cat, or simply having their spiritual freedom that's not bound by a soul.

2. jacqui2011 profile image82
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

realise how lucky I was to be rescued from the animal shelter by my owners who provide a happy home knowing that I have feline aids. (FIV virus).

3. Taleb80 profile image82
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

I would like to understand the next issue as now as human I can not, may be I could understand why in some countries they care about me (as a cat), more than caring about another human being.
    If one pet (cat) fall in will, all media will focus on how to save her life, while at the same time thousands of people are being killed unjustly here and there and they keep silent.
    As a cat I am really confused and frustrated.

4. WindMaestro profile image61
    WindMaestroposted 6 years ago

Run into open traffic, just to see if I really do have 9 lives.

5. Torch Harrison profile image82
    Torch Harrisonposted 6 years ago

Be extremely happy.  Just think...a nice home...comfy beds...can sleep ALL DAY....plenty of food...attention whenever I wanted....free medical care...personal grooming...new toys and catnip....what's not to like?

6. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

I would climb up a tree and jump. smile cats wouldnt die by falling in a very tall tree

7. chasemillis profile image65
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

Eliminate all squirrels and rabbits within a one mile radius of my home smile

and I would get a mask...just cause

working