jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why are people so excited about the Mavericks? How come there isn't this kind of

1. justamber profile image60
    justamberposted 6 years ago

Why are people so excited about the Mavericks? How come there isn't this kind of hype for Jesus?

2. profile image0
    Marie Brannonposted 6 years ago

For the same reason that some people get excited about apples, and others get excited about oranges.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

theres not? over a billion people follow what is said to be his teachings everyday and have been for centuries. i would call that serious hype.and to make matters even more ironic, the mavericks are real , is jesus?

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

AMBASSADOR BUTLER is providing this kind of hype for Jesus Christ through the answers to questions on hubpages and the 3 hubs. Climb aboard as I gladly take on all the hits and attacks for Jesus on our behalf as the truth keeps marching on. Somebody have to be the leader and I am the leader and comrade as we hold down the fort in this comical display of GOD is not real and just a myth and just our imagination. We shall all see that GOD is real when you die and crossover to the other side of death. Now everyone who is for Jesus on the count of 3 say BREAK and shout out Jesus Jesus Jesus whenever you want to in your heart now or if the Spirit moves you out loud as the Spirit moves you. The hype has now begun and let it spread around the world through hubpages and this is a great question that I am honored to answer as a part of GOD'S will and ultimate purpose for my life on the earth this day of June 19, 2011 A.D. I declare this date be the anniversary yearly from now on as Hype For Jesus Day. Though every day will be hype for Jesus in our every day lives on the earth. Glory to GOD.

working