jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

3 most inspiring people for you at this moment?

1. mattdigiulio profile image76
    mattdigiulioposted 6 years ago

3 most inspiring people for you at this moment?

Lay it on me people. I'm interested.

2. ecoggins profile image91
    ecogginsposted 6 years ago

Jesus, my dad Felix Coggins recently diagnosed with lung cancer has overcome many obstacles in his life, but keeps on truckin' (google his name to learn the whole story), and a Cambodian young lady named Kimsy Nuon who at 25 endures ridicule for her Christian faith and yet faithfully bears the burden of supporting her ailing mother and siblings after her father passed away last winter.

3. vtwilli profile image74
    vtwilliposted 6 years ago

At this moment the three most inspiring people in my life are, my daughter, my step mother, and myself.
    My daughter because i have to lead by example. She is 18 now and i am laying ground work for her adult hood. I have already raised her now its time for me to teacher her womanhood. My step mother has always been my inspiration. She is honest and hard working. Her heart is big and she has always treated me with love. Myself because everyday I improve, i surprise myself and I evolve

4. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

Sarah Jessica Parker

Rumer Willis

Tori Spelling

5. AnkushKohli profile image81
    AnkushKohliposted 6 years ago

MY celebrities, God and twitter. And love beauty of nature.

6. Brinafr3sh profile image79
    Brinafr3shposted 6 years ago

Jesus Christ, my Grandmother, and Charles Stanley.

7. Jonesy0311 profile image60
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

Stephen Hawking proved to me that you can get people to pay just to listen to you talk.

Andrew Jackson demonstrated that politicians don't have to be cowards and double-talkers.

Ron Paul is a man of conviction and has never wavered in his opinions or views regardless of the popular view.

8. KissTheRain profile image54
    KissTheRainposted 6 years ago

My friends David, Alan, and fellow writers. smile

Closed to reply