jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What does it mean to you - to be pagan?

1. BizGenGirl profile image88
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

What does it mean to you - to be pagan?

This question is for those who follow a pagan path (such as wicca, shamanism, etc...). What does it mean to you personally to be pagan?

2. profile image49
    amrita21posted 6 years ago

being a pagan means using ur skills for the people suffering in dis world,they have spells,powers which can help a sufferer to overcome his sufferings.rhe way to interact wd the goddess of pagan.

3. summerclark7387 profile image84
    summerclark7387posted 6 years ago

I am a proud Pagan who loves the earth.  Mother Nature is my Goddess, and it is important to me to respect her.  As an earth lover, I do my best to live a sustainable lifestyle, and to teach others to do the same.

4. bright_sorcerer profile image60
    bright_sorcererposted 6 years ago

It means I am not tied down by antiquated dogma and doctrine in my spiritual exploration. I have the freedom to choose and there is absolutely no guilt involved in this. Not like the other way.... it took me many years and many tears to get over the programming and abuse of so-called Christian parents.

Being a pagan means, essentially, freedom to me -  freedom to seek out and establish my own unique way of honoring Mother and Father and discovering my own unique role within Their Divine Plan..

working