jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the most important life lesson you have learned?

1. glassvisage profile image88
    glassvisageposted 6 years ago

What is the most important life lesson you have learned?

2. profile image51
    byjuanposted 6 years ago

If you have a current job or any sources of income you are busy with, make it sure you have something left during payday.  Big or small money is enough that you can put over to your savings bank account. For sure, time will come you will need that savings.

3. HennieN profile image61
    HennieNposted 6 years ago

I have learned to enjoy life, one has to be oneself. So many time we live a life to please others.

Once you start living the life you want to live, wonderful things starts to happen.

4. ClaudeV profile image58
    ClaudeVposted 6 years ago

Hello Glassvisage,

Sorry for the late response! Just figured out I had a question to answer.

I am in my mid forty's, and after having gone through all of the angst and upheavals of life so far from childhood in a pretty common family, the missteps of puberty and adolescence, young adulthood, to where I'm at today, the father of three teenagers. The most important things I have learned is simply that "it's all right".

We don't have to judge nor worry about being judged.

We don't need to "get even" or do things that show that we are the "boss" and in control.

We don't need to make demands of others or even of ourselves.

We don't need to fight, and hate is a waste of time.

We just need to be a breathe of fresh air, relax, and realize that "it's all right" and life is truly wonderful if we only open our eyes and our hearts and let it be.

God, Family and true friends always have your back, and are a must have for a successful life!!

5. SheliaKay profile image61
    SheliaKayposted 6 years ago

Just one word sums it up for me and that is.....Patience!

working