jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you believe that there is a day of judgment of all the human beings?

1. khalid1407 profile image58
    khalid1407posted 6 years ago

Do you believe that there is a day of judgment of all the human beings?

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

not in the least. this judgement day stuff is getting boring and foolish. why people have a need to push fear and scare tactics in the name of religion is beyond me but we are talking about folks who believe in myths, so go figure.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Yes. I have always been brought up with this belief. And I still agree with it. For people who have been harmed by another human, it is a calming state of mind that the person who will hurt them will get what they deserve.

4. Jonesy0311 profile image61
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

This is a superstition created by abused peasants who desperately hoped that those who had trespassed against them would get their cummupance one day. Everyone wants to believe that the good will be rewarded and the evil punished. However, most people refuse to do anything about it and prefer to imagine that a divine entity is keeping score. And if you are referring to the Christian judgment day in the Gospel of Mark, the rapture is about 2,000 overdue; which makes Jesus a false prophet. There would be no need for this nonsense if people would stand up for themselves and others.

5. AngelTrader profile image60
    AngelTraderposted 6 years ago

Why does this medieval superstition still continue? Of course there will not be a day of judgement, we are here to experience life not bow down to a mythical fear driving God who may punish us for stepping out of line!

It is about time certain religions start preaching love and compassion rather than fear and loathing then maybe we could move on from the idea that God won't be judging us and that hell doesn't exist!

6. profile image0
    darknight444posted 6 years ago

it s totaly true and make sencse
    it s the total divine justice
    what do you think
    god will create you and you do what ever crappe in others and your soul and you will get away from it

7. bright_sorcerer profile image61
    bright_sorcererposted 6 years ago

No. There are far too many "punishments" by "god" already. We're told by politicians and evangelists that the US is suffering so much because of homosexuality... or all the abortions... all the disobedient children... not giving enough to Israel or "god". The entire end times prophecies are filled with horrid punishments... so are we to believe that we must not only undergo these punishments while alive, ostensibly for actions we committed, but also will be judged again and then sent to either heaven or hell. But what about Christ, the supposed sacrifice for our sins? It is claimed that was for the whole world, not just Christians or Jews. So why such a propensity for punishment from a supposedly benevolent entity? How many times do we get punished?

Easy... the one who claims to be the Creator is an imposter and a fraud but it was the role It was given to play. I do not believe there is a Judgment Day. I do believe that there is an extensive review, after each incarnation, but it is done with love.

So, no I do not believe for a second that there is a Judgment in front of the true Divine Creator.

8. whatarethenews profile image58
    whatarethenewsposted 6 years ago

Yes there is! Islam tells that there is a boundary of this world when all this world will come to an end and everyone human will be dead then everyone has to be judge for his/her deeds and this is confirmed. It will happen. If there any issue to understand any situation then you must Pick the HOLY QURAN and read it with translation there is each and everything told about the world.

9. baderoo7 profile image53
    baderoo7posted 6 years ago

yes  day  off judgement  of  all  the  human  beings.Allah   will be  asked  all human beings  about   his  life.

10. stas karimov profile image60
    stas karimovposted 13 months ago

God has the only punishment for all sinners - a life outside of Paradise. At the moment, all the people objectively unhappy. But I know the formula of Earthly Paradise. And I can tell you - who will create Paradise on Earth one will be happy. Billions of people will see Paradise. They realize they can not go to  Paradise - this is the best penalty in the universe!

A few words about Paradise.

Only monks and nuns are perfect people. Paradise on Earth is a new monastery where monks and nuns live together. They can have sex and have pleasures. The more perfect the more pleasure. These people are objectively happy but  they do not have their property and they do not have the universal weapon.

Perfect organization gives to the new monastery money and protection. The new monastery helps a perfect organization to create universal weapon. Having universal weapon is to be the strongest on the planet Earth. To be the most powerful on the planet Earth is to be subjectively happy. This is the plan of God!