jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

When was the last time you thank God, because today you are still alive and happ

1. novita007 profile image60
    novita007posted 6 years ago

When was the last time you thank God, because today you are still alive and happy?

When was the last time you thank God, because today you are still alive and happy?
    What word do you say to God?
    The last time I say that when my son was born.
    "God has given me happiness by sending little angel"

2. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image61
    Jo_Goldsmith11posted 6 years ago

Very good question! I thank God every morning when I wake up and through out my day and again before I close my eyes! I use to struggle with thanking God during the bad times and the painful ones. I am much better now tho.
    Thank God! And I Thank God for you and this question you have asked. smile

3. thejeffriestube profile image76
    thejeffriestubeposted 6 years ago

This morning, after I drove home after a 12 hour shift, and being awake for 26.

4. daskittlez69 profile image76
    daskittlez69posted 6 years ago

I thank God every night before I go to bed.  I also do it throughout the day on most days.

5. kittythedreamer profile image98
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

I actually thank God every night before I go to sleep. I thank God for my beautiful home, family, and happy life. I want to be grateful for everything that I have and never forget how precious life is.

6. Zubair Ahmed profile image80
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

I always thank God, for everything just consider how lucky we are to be in good health have all this food and clothing compare that to those unfortunate people in other parts of the world.  Or those that are fighting for their lives in hospital.  We are just so lucky that Gd has not put us into that situation to test our faith.

7. novita007 profile image60
    novita007posted 6 years ago

Thank you all
    Thank god, has given me a lot of friends thanks to you
    Peaceful and happy with us. amen

8. Devika12 profile image62
    Devika12posted 6 years ago

I thank God and the universe all the time....:-))

9. profile image0
    Del Sandeenposted 6 years ago

I thank God every single day, for everything.

working