jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Would the world become one some day and there will be no boundaries?

1. rohitworld90 profile image61
    rohitworld90posted 6 years ago

Would the world become one some day and there will be no boundaries?

2. anupma profile image79
    anupmaposted 6 years ago

Ya, it can be done. but first we have to remove the differences of our heart, we have to leave our selfish moto and ego. World is one, we the people have divided into many pieces. It is yours and it is mine... How could you come in my boundary......... these are false statement given by us. Just All people come and go from this world in the same way.
    I think we must remove this borderline first and we will be one then only.

3. Devika12 profile image61
    Devika12posted 6 years ago

The world already is one it is only for us people to realize this fact. When God created this world there were no boundaries and dimensions.

4. cephla profile image60
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

Of course not! Territories aren't just lines drawn on maps. They signify a whole lot more. Cultural differences will always create boundaries. Those boundaries are better than having a world that is one. This allows people to live their life they way they see fit without any concern of being judged or treated any differently.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Yes - that will happen, but when the secular humanist run it - it will be the worst time in the entire world's history.

6. SheliaKay profile image59
    SheliaKayposted 6 years ago

Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace

John Lennon's song "Imagine" says it all. I feel it's religion that keeps us all divided, without religion it could be a possibility.

7. 6hotfingers3 profile image61
    6hotfingers3posted 6 years ago

The success of the internet has pretty much done that already. Through the www there are basic protocol that people follow and it makes for a pretty decent environment to surf around. On the other hand, the physical one world and no boundaries will eventually come. I believe it will be a world union based on a unified need. Sounds a little weird here but it will happen out of a need to survive around the world.

8. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 6 years ago

I don't think so; except you believe in heaven.

9. rembrandz profile image86
    rembrandzposted 6 years ago

With sites like hubpages...it's testimony that the world is small without boundaries...People are huddled together in the online world...with great comradry and secularism....than in the real world. Many of us rather remain in this safe haven than in real life where in theory there are so many differences, boundaries and blood-shed too deep-rooted to break. Just my opinion!

I currently am sitting indoors with a team somewhere in another part of the globe...one is Asian, the other is Canadian and yet another is French. I rather stay indoors and work online in my animated world ;o) as that seem to have no boundaries.

10. lydocia profile image59
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

The world in itself already is one without boundaries,
    it is the humans that live in it that made it that way.

working