jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you come to know you have only to hours left and you will be no more after it

1. anupma profile image80
    anupmaposted 6 years ago

If you come to know you have only to hours left and you will be no more after it, What will you do?

Death usually horrifies everyone. If we come to know we are going to die within 2 hours, what we will want to do in this 2 hours and why?

2. Allen Williams profile image84
    Allen Williamsposted 6 years ago

I would like to spend them with my family.  Two hours isn't much but at least I can party a little bit.  No doubt I would probably enjoy several stiff drinks so I maybe I would not know the exact moment it happens. 

I really don't know for sure what I would do but I would go knowing that I will be back some day, in another body to see everyone again in a new life.

3. profile image11
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

i will start chanting the name of God. Not out of fear but to remember Him in the last moments of this life. It is said in the famous scripture Bagawat Gita, Krishna clarifies to Arjuna that the One who concentrate his attention on Me(God) in the last moment reaches Me. Those who focus their attention on the family and possessions takes birth according to their wishes in the last moment. The one who reaches Me will have no more birth. It should be our aim to escape from this miserable cycle of birth and death.

4. nabeelplus profile image61
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

i will call everyone and will apologize if i ever did somthing wrong thm, will thanks my parents fro giving me such a beautiful life and to my love for always being with me

5. archana srivastav profile image52
    archana srivastavposted 6 years ago

I am agree with Allen, I also like to spend time with my family and I will do one more thing, Whoever I have hurt I'd like to say sorry to them as well.

6. aravindb1982 profile image82
    aravindb1982posted 6 years ago

Sit in meditation!

Nice question - the answer to which shows our priorities in life!

7. Cutters profile image60
    Cuttersposted 6 years ago

If it was going to be at night, I would put my kids to bed at night like usual kiss them read them a book let them fall asleep. After that go to my bed with my wife, cry and hug each other and talk about everything that we did right in life!

8. Admiral_Joraxx profile image81
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

I agree with nabeelplus, I will seek the forgiveness of those who I may have caused hurt. I will also tell the people left to remember to pray for me when I'm gone. The rest of the time I will spend reminiscing my life together with my love ones.

9. Attikos profile image78
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

Drink heavily. When the end comes you may be lucky enough to have passed out so you'll miss it.

10. nassy24 profile image54
    nassy24posted 6 years ago

I will sit on the sofa with my man watching whatever is on the television and fall asleep in his arms with my two cat kids laying on the back of the sofa.