Can You provide some insight re: Enoch Son of Cain in the Book of Genesis?

1. profile image53
    micksumposted 6 years ago

Can You provide some insight re: Enoch Son of Cain in the Book of Genesis?

Did God translate Enoch up to Heaven without Enoch having to Die a natural Human Death?

2. profile image0
    Eddie-Perkinsposted 6 years ago

Yes, his story is recorded in the death row chapter of the bible – 8 times it is recorded “and he died”, but not Enoch. I wrote a short hub called Walking to Heaven where I discuss Enoch. Here are some of my observations:
    Jared lived one hundred and sixty-two years, and begot Enoch. After he begot Enoch, Jared lived eight hundred years, and had sons and daughters. So all the days of Jared were nine hundred and sixty-two years; and he died.
    Enoch lived sixty-five years, and begot Methuselah. After he begot Methuselah, Enoch walked with God three hundred years, and had sons and daughters. So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him. Genesis 5:18-24
    By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, "and was not found, because God had taken him"; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God. Hebrews 11:5
    According to my calculations of the Genesis chapter 5 record, Adam could have personally passed on the creation story to nine generations all the way to Enoch’s Grandson; Lamech.
    Noah, who was the tenth generation, could have spoken personally with Adam’s son Seth. So prior to the written Word of God, the message of the creation of the earth could have been passed on all the way down to the destruction by the flood.

working