Do Pharisees still exist?

1. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Do Pharisees still exist?

We read about Pharisees in the bible who were religious people believing they were saved because they believed they were the chosen but Jesus said that their father was the devil.
    Do you believe that Pharisees still exist today?

2. profile image0
    Eddie-Perkinsposted 6 years ago

Yes, I believe there are those who are of the same stripe as the Pharisees living today, because it is the nature of humanity and because I see it.
    Christians are living our love for God by being obedient to Him – sharing His love for all people. Second Christians are surrendering themselves to God, so He can love all people (atheist included). God’s Love through His Children is always action; For God so loved the world that He GAVE His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16) The story of the Good Samaritan illustrates this when the Samaritan GAVE to the needs of another.
    The greatest thing that Christians can do for the atheist and all others is to tell them the good news that God GAVE His one and only Son so they can believe and spend eternity in heaven. Of course there are many other things Christians can do to show love, but sharing how God loves all people is the last words Jesus commanded Christians to GIVE.

3. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

whoisbid: I believe that Pharisees still exist. The Pharisees were those who were schooled, in the religious teachings of their time. They were like teachers who went around preaching instructing the people in the religiously correct ways to be doing things. Jesus spoke out against them because the did not practice what they preached in other words they were hypocrites the " Do as I say not as I do crowd in the communities.

working