jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Just say it and it will exist!

1. Admiral_Joraxx profile image81
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

Just say it and it will exist!

If you were given the power to speak something into existence, what will be that something you want to exist? and why ?

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 6 years ago

I would speak into existence a bag in which I can will anything to go inside and the bag would never grow in size or add-on weight. Anything can go in at my will.
    It would help. I would be able to carry as much as I want and feel no weight or have any space restrictions. Plus, if someone gets out of hand - I can will them in the bag too.

(lol this is not my idea ... the "bag" idea comes from a Romanian children's tale called "Ivan Turbinca" - I do love it though)
    Fun question - cheers!

3. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

The "ungreedy" drug. Making humans work together for the common good with no leaders, rather than money, borders and all this other craziness that stops us progressing.

4. Disappearinghead profile image77
    Disappearingheadposted 6 years ago

I would wish for a pair of trousers with special pockets, such if ever I needed to pay for anything, I'd put in my hands and pull out the exact sum required.

5. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

"Twenty million bucks!!!!!!"

Nope. Didn't work.

6. Doc Snow profile image94
    Doc Snowposted 6 years ago

A "magic bullet" to stop human-induced global warming.  The twenty million in my bank account is tempting, but would do less to provide my boys a better future, all things considered.