jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Could mankind be suffering from mass hypnosis in case of UFOs? Or, are they real

1. A_K profile image77
    A_Kposted 6 years ago

Could mankind be suffering from mass hypnosis in case of UFOs? Or, are they real?

2. Abhimanyu Singh92 profile image70
    Abhimanyu Singh92posted 6 years ago

Well, I think, whatever be the  case, the existence of UFOs has not yet been proved accurately. People like to create stories and incidents about them and love to share there experiences, which thrills them and those who listen. There are many kinds of people -  those who know this isn't real and completely deny the fact, those who know this isn't real, but still they love to thrill others by discussing these things and those, who don't want to believe and create an environment of misbelief and suspicion around them. There are several cases that may claim to be 100% true, but if you go and investigate them, you'll find that they too are hollow and baseless. This topic is, however, one of the hottest and interesting topics and of course one of my favorites from my childhood itself, but I'd prefer being on the safe side. If UFO's really exist, then one day either they'll find us, or we'll find them! smile

3. Attikos profile image80
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

Mass hypnosis. Hmmm ... I have to admit it could be. That would explain Obama's election.

4. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

yep ... i think it could all be just an illusion ...

working