jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Magickal People - is this true...

1. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

Magickal People - is this true...

If someone has put a spell on you then the spell or witchcraft or whatever it's called is re-enforced on the 15th of lunar calendar (i.e. Full moon) ... or something like the person infected is hurt the most during that time?

2. goego profile image81
    goegoposted 6 years ago

go to youtube user 33goego33 and watch the mind over matter video, let your ego go.

3. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

interesting video but does not answer the question directly. wink

4. Cresentmoon2007 profile image73
    Cresentmoon2007posted 6 years ago

I wish I had the answer for you but I don't. It isn't something I have heard of myself but it may be true. However if someone has put a spell on someone else to do harm then that person really isn't a rightful Wiccan. I myself am Pagan and even I believe never to use spells on anyone to do harm. I also feel that it is important to ask someone before you do a spell that could help them even.

I hope you find the answer you seek.

Blessed be.

5. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

There are many times of Witches, not just Wiccan's, and plenty who do cast spells on others regardless of intent. Wiccan's a specific in their creed not to be like that, but that doesn't mean no one does. Even still, if you feel someone has cast a negative spell against you, you simply need to banish that energy from you and the spell will be broken, and will likely rebound upon the caster.

working