jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Would you live differently if you only had 30 days left?

1. CVARGHESE profile image60
    CVARGHESEposted 6 years ago

Would you live differently if you only had 30 days left?

2. agaglia profile image82
    agagliaposted 6 years ago

Yes. I'd stop cleaning my house, worrying about getting work done and continue enjoying my family, who are a few of my very favorite people.  I'd continue to go to church, but do be more grateful for my blessings and Thank God for my life.

3. profile image0
    kate-olsonposted 6 years ago

I would try to see all of my friends and family who live far away, and write letters to those I love so they could have a part of me forever, and perhaps be comforted. Other than that, I wouldn't live much differently.

4. daleamy profile image73
    daleamyposted 6 years ago

I remember hearing a story about a girl in Africa whose mother would clean the house from top to bottom when she went into labor to have a baby, because she wasn't sure she would live through the birth and wanted to leave everything just right for her family. I would hope that I would live differently by pouring everything I could into my children, then leaving them as best off as I could by leaving our home organized, letters for them to read on future special occasions that I would miss, imparting important skills to them, etc.