jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What if you saw a ufo

1. mikicagle profile image90
    mikicagleposted 6 years ago

What if you saw a ufo

If you were all alone one night and saw a UFO would you tell anyone?  What if you saw one land and an alien popped out?  Would you keep the information to yourself because you wouldn't want people to think you were crazy?

2. brittanytodd profile image94
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

I would at least tell my husband!  That would be crazy.

3. Magdelene profile image84
    Magdeleneposted 6 years ago

Great question. Well, for sure I would tell my family and the next thing I would do is write a Hub on it. I highly doubt I would phone up the UFO sightings people or the police unless of course it continued to happen in the same spot and it could be verified.
    People already think I'm crazy therefore telling others is not actually a big issue for me, so I probably would tell some people that cared to listen.

4. PhoenixV profile image71
    PhoenixVposted 6 years ago

I think I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret. I would want to tell someone. I would also try to find evidence at the site. Bring back a camera or something.

5. rai2722 profile image71
    rai2722posted 6 years ago

I really don't think I would tell anyone, except if I have solid proof to back up the story.

6. profile image0
    TechTrendyposted 6 years ago

I'd totally welcome them to Earth and then probably build them a FaceBook page.

7. ryokowaren profile image59
    ryokowarenposted 6 years ago

I personally don't believe in aliens, but if I did see a UFO flying around, I'd call up the Airforce and ask them what kind of new aero-technology that they were spending my tax $$ on and then tell them that I just saw one of their new experiments fly over my house.

8. Alastar Packer profile image84
    Alastar Packerposted 6 years ago

Sure, how could one not tell others. The coin has flipped and now your a kook if you don't take these things seriously.