jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you know the purpose for which you were born?

1. simonsez profile image69
    simonsezposted 6 years ago

Do you know the purpose for which you were born?

Ever ask yourself "Why am I here?"  Do you know the purpose of your life?  Is there a purpose specifically tailored for you to do on earth?

2. YvetteParker profile image75
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

My purpose is to know God, help spread the Gospel of Jesus, encourage others, love, give, share my love of mathematics, and be the best mother & grandmother that He has created me to be to my children and grandchildren.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

Revelation 4:11  "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created."

Isaiah 43:7  "Even every one that is called by My name: for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him."

I was created to serve my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  My I be known for always following and listening to Him!

4. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 6 years ago

Yes.  It boils down to what contribution I can make, and how.  My purpose is to encourage happy, godly living (especially in women) and I do it in sermons, seminars, writing and everyday conversations.  Knowing my purpose is what gives me reason to keep going, even against the odds.

5. preacher2003 profile image60
    preacher2003posted 6 years ago

Sure!  To be a minister of the Gospel Truth of Jesus Christ and to call people out from the sin they are in - to be a watchman!