jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe that you have a guardian angel?

1. Pamela-anne profile image77
    Pamela-anneposted 6 years ago

Do you believe that you have a guardian angel?

Would like to hear experiences that may have made you believe you had a guardian angel.

2. Alastar Packer profile image83
    Alastar Packerposted 6 years ago

At some point after a person has had just so many close calls, it's a no-brainer something else is going on besides dumb luck.

3. Bonitaanna profile image80
    Bonitaannaposted 6 years ago

Yes we do, and many of us have more than one.  One night I asked the Holy Spirit how many angels I had.  He told me I had three, then I asked how many my husband had.  He said 9.  I asked why he has more than me. He said because he is out in the world working with people who are still in the dark and he needs more for protection.  So I kept it to myself and did not tell my husband what I was told.   I asked him to ask the Holy Spirit how many angels were protecting him so that night he asked and the next morning he told me that he was told he had 9 angels protecting him!!!!!!!!!!!

4. SanneL profile image61
    SanneLposted 6 years ago

I don't think I'd be sitting here writing this if I didn't have a guardian angel watching over me. For reasons I can't explain, I have escaped danger without being injured too many times. Could this just be sheer luck? I also believe they guide your path in life and protect you from harm by rescuing you from danger or avert you from walking into a dangerous situation.

5. AnnRandolph profile image74
    AnnRandolphposted 6 years ago

Please read my hub:

http://annrandolph.hubpages.com/hub/My- … True-Story

I know I have a guardian angel because I saw him and he saved my life!

working