jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite spell?

1. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite spell?

Please provide details as to why it is your favorite spell, or at least why you prefer the spell over others (if you don't have a 'favorite').

2. Daughter Of Maat profile image96
    Daughter Of Maatposted 5 years ago

I don't really have a favorite, but I do have a favorite type of magic. I prefer candle magic, simply because it's easy to do on a budget and yet it's still QUITE effective.

3. Raptorcat profile image59
    Raptorcatposted 5 years ago

As a Gardnerian (BTW), We don't do a lot in the area of spellwork, outside of healings, blessings and protection spells, for the most part.  There are some that we do that are oathbound and part of oathbound rituals and because they are part of the tradition's BOS, so they will not get posted here.
      However, the best spell that ANY witch, traditional or eclectic, can do would be the ones that we write ourselves as individuals.

Of the spells out there, that I have written, is the one to draw the person you are meant to be with to you.  It brought my soulmate and HPS to me in a time when she was most needed to come into my life.

4. Eric Prado profile image77
    Eric Pradoposted 5 years ago

In my experience, I tend to practice candle magic more than any other type of magic. I adhere to prosperity spells for other people, usually coating the green candle and white candle with virgin olive oil and sandalwood incense. I do this because it is the most efficient and usually most effective. Hope this helps smile Blessed Be.

5. Shawn May Scott profile image60
    Shawn May Scottposted 5 years ago

I do not really have a favorite spell but I do very much enjoy the garden blessing that I do every spring to help raise a bountiful garden. It is a general prosperity spell that has been changed slightly to direct towrds the garden. I call upon fairies to keep watch over the young plants and garden gnomes to help with the chores that are required to keep the garden growing throughout the season. I ask Mother Nature for penty of rain and sunshine and worms. This is performed right at the gareds edge and you will n eed to walk through the earth as well. This spell should be performed somewhere around the Seed Moon in April. Create your own chants and requests as every garedn is personnal.

6. AshtorethEldritch profile image60
    AshtorethEldritchposted 5 years ago

I tend to misplace things more often than I would like, so my favourite spell is one to help me find what I am looking for. It's quick and easy, and a variant of the many, many charms to St Anthony to find things.

"Tony, Tony, look around. Help me find what can't be found."

After chanting that under my breath three or five times, I generally get an 'a-ha!' moment and can remember where the 'lost' object is.

working