What is the most practical spell you've ever used?

1. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

What is the most practical spell you've ever used?

Is it a kitchen spell? A prosperity spell? A healing spell? A divination spell? Which spell is the most practical, out of all spells you've used, and why is it so practical in your life?

2. Daughter Of Maat profile image96
    Daughter Of Maatposted 6 years ago

A money spell that I do fairly often when funds are low:

Annoint a green candle with an appropriate oil (I use Money Drawing oil by Sun's Eye Oils)

Inscribe the candle with dollar signs, and the exact amount of money you need or would like to have. As you inscribe repeat the following:

Money, Money Come to me
    $_______ is what I need
    My need is true, it is not greed
    Money, money come to me
    And it harm none, so mote it be.

Light the candle, and place a shiny, new penny near the candle to charge it. (I use a bowl to hold my candles, so the wax drips onto the penny.) Take left over wax, and penny and put them into a green charm bag with patchouli, and orris root, (or any herb you feel represents money and abundance), and a little malachite. Carry with you until your financial needs are met.

This spell is so simple, effective and cheap! I've altered the spell on occassion to accomodate what I may have on hand if I don't have the perfect ingredients (using the nordic rune for money instead of a penny, changing the oil and herbs etc.) This is one spell you should not use during a Mercury retrograde period, however.