jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How far would you truly go to fulfill your dreams?

1. KeithJK profile image59
    KeithJKposted 6 years ago

How far would you truly go to fulfill your dreams?

We are all writers, would you go as far to "write for food?"

2. dmop profile image75
    dmopposted 6 years ago

I suppose I would go as far as it takes no matter how far that might be. The thing is, as I follow the road and live and learn my dreams change with that new knowledge sending me off in a slightly new direction. In retrospect of my life I am living my dream slightly altered of course.

3. SonQuioey10 profile image82
    SonQuioey10posted 6 years ago

I'd do whatever it takes, within the law and my own morality, to make my dreams a reality. Which is almost anything.

4. Sky9106 profile image77
    Sky9106posted 6 years ago

My truth on that situation is that it really doesn't matter what's that next obstacle that sits in your way on this journey through life, you are expected to leave in in your wake . Whatever one chooses to take with him as his mainstay through life , can never become any kind of burden for you , if you are sincere, because right now at this exact time someone is doing something that you have vowed you won't ever do .

And I can name a few. So writing for what it take to continue , with a breeze. When your game is real , there can be no shame.

Keep on keeping on, and go with God..

5. Nights Dream profile image59
    Nights Dreamposted 6 years ago

Like SonQuioey, the only things that would stop me are the law and the rules I live by. I would try things I never have, learn something I have no interest in. I would push my body farther than I though possible. I would do the same thing psychologically.

6. Daxman profile image60
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

I'd do anything except hugging Justin Bieber...

7. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 6 years ago

Well, let's see. My dream is living forever with Christ and His saints in paradise, along with our Heavenly Father. So, if the universe stretches for 14 billion light years in all directions, then I would be willing to go at least 14 billion light years in each direction to fulfill my dreams, providing of course, that Heaven is someplace other than here.  :0)

On a more practical note, I would never consider doing something undignifying or something that threatens my moral code.