jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How far would you go to realize your dream?

1. daywriter profile image61
    daywriterposted 6 years ago

How far  would you go to realize your dream?

2. Marturion profile image59
    Marturionposted 6 years ago

I would go as far as my ethics would let me.

3. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

I worked very hard to fulfill many dreams..but those dreams were not mine,they were my parents dreams, I know that now. I now do not have any dreams to fulfill.

4. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 6 years ago

I would give it my all. To me dreams are not just desires or wants they are well thought out and well needed aspects of my life. I believe that  my dreams make my life meaningful. If I do not work toward the fulfillment of my dreams 100% who ever will?... leaving things to chance and luck is not my kind of life.
    Go after your dreams ...Without dreams you get no where..dreams are the first step to the life you imagined. Follow your dreams and overtake them.

5. celestrist profile image57
    celestristposted 6 years ago

I will do whatever it takes. To have a limit is to stay as who you are. And we must continuously transform ourselves, to trangress the limit in order to create a new me, and to live beyond good and evil.

6. catalystsnstars profile image73
    catalystsnstarsposted 6 years ago

Are you asking this question for yourself? Because if you are, nobody knows how far they will go until they start following their dreams. When it becomes more tangible, and you can taste the sweetness of it's intoxicating pleasures, only then will you know what you will do and who you will trespass over to finally touch and situate yourself in that warm cocoon of sheer wonderment.

7. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 6 years ago

In a book I read quite a while ago entitled, "How to get Everything you Absolutely Ever Wanted," (author unknown), it touts the idea that all you have to do, to do anything including realizing a dream, is  just be "willing," to do whatever it takes to get the job done. The author goes on to say that we probably won't ever have to do the worst thing we can imagine doing to realize this goal or dream. He or she says it's the willingness that's important.

working