jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why is free will the blame card for all that's bad, but all that is good is God'

1. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 6 years ago

Why is free will the blame card for all that's bad, but all that is good is God's work?

2. Sky9106 profile image74
    Sky9106posted 6 years ago

Though you may look at something in a specific way , I don't think what they say matters the most , that depends ion what you believe and say. For me I am hoping that you see the reason for fairness in life. Then you would be able to choose whether you will be fair or not.

I am also hoping that you know that the Most High God exist and creation is real then you will see the relation between Good and evil as appose to one crazy soup with everything mixed in.
    It is not the will or God that any man should suffer or be punished, and for God to be the God he is fairness will have to be the key. Man had from ever since been trying to deal in fairness, to no avail. Now the choice is yours to be whatever you choose . But know that it's appointed onto man once to die , but after death , you shall be judged.  And  I can say to you this day you would have a very clear understanding of everything you were involved in , it won't be no selected memory there, your ability to recall will work at full capacity. The reenactment is no excuses.
    The harder your heart gets the more difficult it would be to get back to the truth that you already know . Hence you ask this question.

Bless brethren / sisteren..

3. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

Because it's a cop out to the unanswerable problem of free will.  However, even the Bible admits God is responsible for everything.  Isaiah 45:7 states, "I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things."  There you have it.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

that's a good question. to me it's called a cop-out. religious people want to believe in some great spirit who does only good so anything negative has nothing to do with him. it's an absurd way of thinking, but such is life.

5. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 6 years ago

Free will is a good place to start when administering blame, but let us not forget that Satan and his agents are also doing their best to throw a monkey wrench into the spokes of spiritual progress.

I think it is important for us to define "good". Sometimes that which is perceived to be "good" turns out to be a curse, and that which is perceived to be "bad" is actually a blessing in disguise.

The Almighty and His only begotton Son, Christ Yeshua, are the only true disseminators of "goodness" in the universe - everything else is just fool's gold. Please keep in mind that They provide for all creatures, great and small, even for those who reject  and hate them.

6. Darrell Roberts profile image69
    Darrell Robertsposted 6 years ago

That is a good question. I don't think free will is the blame card for all that is bad, I think that is the devil's job. I know it is hard to see sometimes, but humans do get credit for good things as well.  Look at all the wonderful gadgets and medicines that we have today.

Best wishes

7. ib radmasters profile image59
    ib radmastersposted 6 years ago

I keep hearing about free will and is it like smoker's rights?