jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

If you could "come back" as an animal, which one would it be and why?

1. Gemini Fox profile image90
    Gemini Foxposted 6 years ago

If you could "come back" as an animal, which one would it be and why?

2. Shanna11 profile image92
    Shanna11posted 6 years ago

A housecat-- purely for all the afternoons I spent bent over my desk doing impossible homework, while my cat stretched out in the sun and slept. I'm so jealous of the absolutely carefree life they lead.

Either that or being a police dog would be interesting, I think.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Polar Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!  I want Al Gore to use me as proof that the rich should pollute the planet, and the poor should pay carbon taxes to fix what they had less to do with than those profiting from the taxes and the activities that created the problem!!!!!!!

No I'm kidding....about wanting to be a polar bear, but not the rest.

I want to be a wolf....so that Sarah Palin can shoot me!!!!!  I thrive on negativity sometimes as it is, and so a wolf would be a natural position for me.  If it weren't for the nice people I know on Hubpages, and some other online places....I'd swear that I've never done anything right in my life, and hey, I mostly eat meat!

Since we're going all make believe here and all, just let me be a Chupacabra!

4. Adamowen profile image80
    Adamowenposted 6 years ago

Manbearpig because no one would think of me being real.

5. Aki Macropoulos profile image61
    Aki Macropoulosposted 6 years ago

I don't think I would ever come back as anything else than a human being
    The "come back" is the possibility it has been given to youi to improve yourself.
    That will be repeated as many times needed untill perfection.
    Perfect you will be at the moment  you can say to your creator "me its you"

6. loveofnight profile image80
    loveofnightposted 6 years ago

I rather like being at the top of the food chain.But if I had to choose an animal it would be a dragon (i know they're not real).They live long and gain a lot of knowledge and wisdom during their earthly stay.

7. duffsmom profile image62
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

An eagle or other bird of prey.  They are so majestic and free.  Love to see the bald eagles we have here.

8. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

I'd come back as the dog of Martha Stewart so I could have an endless supply of gourmet food!

9. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

If there is no choice of being human again then the next better choice will be a dog. As a dog, I will likely be closer to humans. I can be their companions. It will be good to live in human's environment.

10. shwetha123 profile image70
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

I would like to be a bird like Cuckoo. Who has a sweet voice and not at all a harmful bird. So that being a Cuckoo i can sing well as well as i can fly where ever i want to go with out any visa and passport.

11. cicsomum profile image59
    cicsomumposted 6 years ago

Cat obviously, most "durable" animal with impressive survival instincts.

12. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Anything that humans have no contact with.

13. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 6 years ago

I would come back as bird, not sure which one exactly.  I would want to come back as a bird so I could fly south for the winters and see the world from high above.

14. Nare Anthony profile image72
    Nare Anthonyposted 6 years ago

If I am coming back as an animal, I better stay there...

15. badegg profile image77
    badeggposted 6 years ago

A bird, preferably a high flying one like an eagle. I love to fly.